Terms & Conditions
BIG Policies and Procedures
- Minors (17 and under) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- All sales are final. BIG Best in Games does not offer refunds.
- Payments are card/tap preferred.
- Any and all valid coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons, promotions, offers, reservations, parties, or events
- BIG Best in Games is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Commercial recording or photography is not permitted.
- Outside food or drinks are prohibited (with the exception of birthday cakes approved prior to scheduled event)
- Attractions are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Each location offers different attractions. Attractions may temporarily or permanently close at any given time. Please call your local store for availability and details on any special event or promotion.
- Coupons and promotions are one per person per day.
- Promotional Gift Cards are for arcade use only. Cards are rechargeable and additional credits or attractions can be added at any time.
- Coupons and Promotional Gift Cards do not have any cash value and cannot be used to purchase food and/or beverages.
- All individuals participating in attractions Springz Trampolines and Karting (BIG) are required to sign a valid waiver. If under 18, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver on behalf of the minor.
- All individuals on the Springz Trampolines must wear BIG Best in Games safety grip socks at all times (socks are sold separately). Shoes are not permitted unless otherwise specified by an attendant. For a full and detailed list of Springz Trampolines and other attraction policies, please call BIG Best in Games or visit www.springzbounce.com.
- Skate rental for Rollerskating is not included in the attraction price and is a seperate fee. Fees vary based on location. Please call your local store for pricing.
- BIG Best in Games does not sell or share any information provided by guests for booking purposes, waivers, or any other reason.
- By entering the facility’s premises, BIG Best in Games has the right to photograph, videotape, and/or record all guests and use guests’ face, likeness, voice, and appearance in connection with exhibitions, publicity, advertising, and promotional materials without reservation or limitation
- Individuals under the age of 21 are strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol on all property premises (including parking lots).
Party and Group Events
- Party and Group Events must be booked at least 48 hours in advance and secured with a non-refundable deposit. Deposit amounts may vary per package/booking. All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
- A service fee of $19.99 is applied to all Parties and Group Events.
- Payment for any remaining balance for the event is due at the time of check-in.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled event time to allow for check-in time. Additional time is not available unless booked at least 48 hours prior to your event. Extending times for attractions, arcade cards, and/or room time without cost will not be provided.
- Decorations that are not permanent and do not cause any damage to BIG Best in Games property are allowed during your scheduled party. Decorations such as confetti, confetti balloons, graffiti, pinatas, silly string, and candles (excluding birthday cake candles) are not permitted. Push pins and packing tape on walls are prohibited. Painter’s tape is encouraged as a substitution. If any prohibited items are present, a $100 cleaning fee will be charged.
- All custom requests and/or changes must be approved by management and confirmed at least 24 hours before day of the event
- The individual(s) booking the event is responsible to cover any damages and/or repairs occurred at the facility by the group’s party members.
- Management has the authority to end any event early if party members’ actions are believed to be reckless and/or inappropriate. Refunds will not be given.
- While outside food and cakes/decorations are prohibited without a reservation, a table rental for 90 minutes may be reserved.
Double Your Prizes Details
- Double Your Prizes events are held multiple times throughout the year. Please call or visit BIG Best in Games for dates. The following restrictions apply to all Double Your Prizes events: This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, offers, promotions, reservations, parties, or events. Arcade cards may not be split or combined. A minimum of 700 points and maximum of 2,500 points are required to qualify. Limit one per person per day.
Unlimited Night Details
- Unlimited Nights are the last Saturday of every month. Admission is $25 per player and includes three hours of unlimited select attractions. Event dates and times may vary, especially around holidays. Please call BIG Best in Games for details on upcoming events.
Health and Safety
- Sanitizing stations are placed all throughout our facilities. While not required for entry, masks are welcome and encouraged. Social distancing is practiced wherever possible, and due to this, some attractions may be more limited than others.
- BIG Best in Games performs routine maintenance on all equipment and structures required by state regulations.
- By entering the facility’s premises, visitors understand the known and unanticipated risks. All visitors play at their own risk. This includes, but is not limited to, those individuals who suffer from seizure disorders, are pregnant, and anyone who has physical limitations that should not incur an increased heartbeat.
- Visitors are required to inform staff of any potential risks or injuries witnessed
- First-aid kits are stationed at every location and available for medical purposes
- Safety of visitors is of utmost importance. BIG Best in Games has a zero tolerance for violence and will proceed with legal action
All BIG Best in Games policies and procedures are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the owners / management. Restrictions may apply to any of the offers, promotions, coupons, parties, or events mentioned above. Please visit or call BIG Best in Games for any questions you may have.