BIG – Best in Games General Policies
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- All sales are final. BIG does not offer refunds.
- Any and all valid coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons, promotions, offers, reservations, parties, or events, and are subject to change without notice.
- BIG is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Commercial recording or photography is not permitted.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed (with the exception of birthday cakes at a booked and previously scheduled birthday party).
- While we strive to accommodate all our guests, attractions are first come, first serve.
- Coupons and promotions are one per person per day.
- Promotional Gift Cards are for arcade use only. Cards are rechargeable and additional credits or attractions can be added at any time.
- Coupons and Promotional Gift Cards cannot be used for food and do not have any cash value.
- All individuals participating in Wipeout or Go-Karts attraction must sign a valid waiver and if under 18, have their waiver signed by a parent or guardian. All players on the Wipeout must wear BIG safety grip socks at all times and socks are sold separately. Shoes are not permitted on Wipeout attraction unless otherwise specified by an attendant. For a full and detailed list of Wipeout, Go-Karts and other attraction policies please call BIG – Best In Games.
- Some attractions may have age and height restrictions. Please call or visit BIG – Best In Games for details.
- BIG does not sell or share any information provided by guests for booking purposes, waivers, or any other reason.
Party and Group Events
- Parties and events must be booked in advance and secured with a non-refundable deposit. Deposits may vary per package/booking. All party and event deposits and payments are non-refundable.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled party time to allow for check-in time. Additional time is not available unless booked prior to your event.
- Payment for any remaining balance on birthday parties or events will be taken at the time of check-in.
- An $19.99 service fee is applied to all parties and events.
- You are welcome to bring approved decorations to your scheduled party that are not permanent and do not cause any damage to BIG property. Confetti, pinatas, glitter, and silly string are not permitted. If present, these items will incur a $100 cleaning fee.
Double Your Prizes Details
- Double Your Prizes events are held multiple times throughout the year. Please call or visit BIG – Best In Games for dates. The following restrictions, which are subject to change without notice, apply to all Double Your Prizes events: This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, offers, promotions, reservations, parties, or events. Arcade cards may not be split or combined. A minimum of 700 points and maximum of 2,500 points are required to qualify. Limit one per person per day.
Health and Safety
- Sanitizing stations are placed all throughout our facilities. While not required for entry, masks are welcome and encouraged. Social distancing is practiced wherever possible, and due to this, some attractions may be more limited than others.
- All visitors play at their own risk. This includes, but is not limited to, those individuals who suffer from seizure disorders, are pregnant, and anyone who has physical limitations that should not incur an increased heartbeat.
All BIG – Best In Games policies and procedures are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply to any of the offers, promotions, coupons, parties, or events mentioned above. Please visit or call BIG – Best In Games for any questions you may have.